Join a pioneering team that provides quality, individually tailored, home-based brain injury rehabilitation.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for you to join a company who provides a national service utilising a network of regional Programme Managers (PMs). Our PMs assess clients who have had a traumatic brain injury, write a rehabilitation programme and guide locally based Personal Programme Assistants (PPA’s) to deliver one-to-one individually designed programmes, tailored for the rehabilitation needs of these clients, whilst working collaboratively with a wider team.
What will the right person look like?
The ideal candidate will be suitably qualified with the following qualifications, skills and experience to work as one of our a Programme Managers:
- A Dip/Degree in occupational therapy
- At least 3 years post-qualification experience in neuro-occupational therapy
- Accredited membership with the relevant professional body (eg. BAOT/COT, etc)
They will also:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Have a high degree of initiative and the ability to be solution focussed
- Be a good team worker
- Take responsibility for own actions and decisions
What we offer
- Flexible ad hoc work which can be accepted/passed depending on your capacity
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team of highly experienced neuro occupational therapists and neuropsychologists
- The opportunity to ‘dip your toe’ in the private sector whilst maintaining your current job
- Annual ‘in-house’ conference with clinical training and a team building element
- Regular supervision and access to a great deal of neuro-rehabilitation knowledge and skills within the team through CPD opportunities
- Opportunity to attend external training
If you are interested in becoming a Programme Manager, please forward your application to our HR Manager with your CV and a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org